Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54

Thread: Susie Q

  1. #41
    Individual-1 ☚☻☛ Agent☣Orange's Avatar
    Drives
    Lilí red Corvette
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Port Charlotte, FL
    Posts
    11,394
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Susie Q

    Put an engine block on the dining room table. Her reaction will determine whether she’s a keeper or not.

  2. #42
    Original Gearhead
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Susie Q

    So has anyone seen, or dealt with lrb? I'm thinking about caving on the full under shield. My stock one is screwed, and either you can find a used one, or they want close to the same price.

    Its 250 with about a 2 week shipping period.

    I was thinking about just doing the main under tray, in the red. But for the extra 100 I can get the whole kit.

    My only question is how will it fit with a r package lip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200521-224525_Chrome.jpg  

  3. #43
    Original Gearhead
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Susie Q

    Well, with as much harassment I get. I officially posted a feeler for ugly betty. Shes been sitting on the side, and with other projects I haven't even given her a second look. So we'll see what happens.

    But parts keep rolling in for susie. Now we're waiting out our lrb lower panel. And Manley h bean rods. Soon a arp head bolt set and some acl race bears

  4. #44
    Events Manager minuteman048's Avatar
    Drives
    1999 MX5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Susie Q

    Quote Originally Posted by IhasMIATA? View Post
    So has anyone seen, or dealt with lrb? I'm thinking about caving on the full under shield. My stock one is screwed, and either you can find a used one, or they want close to the same price.

    Its 250 with about a 2 week shipping period.

    I was thinking about just doing the main under tray, in the red. But for the extra 100 I can get the whole kit.

    My only question is how will it fit with a r package lip.
    Pricey, I got the factory one new for $50.00.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

  5. #45
    Original Gearhead
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Susie Q

    Quote Originally Posted by minuteman048 View Post
    Pricey, I got the factory one new for $50.00.
    Yea, it was kind of a impulse buy, but it'll look really nice. Its really no different than my coolant over flow. Did I need it no? But its pretty

  6. #46
    Individual-1 ☚☻☛ Agent☣Orange's Avatar
    Drives
    Lilí red Corvette
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Port Charlotte, FL
    Posts
    11,394
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Susie Q

    You bought the aluminum under tray?

  7. #47
    Original Gearhead
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Susie Q

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent☣Orange View Post
    You bought the aluminum under tray?
    Yes sir, I'm already dumping a bunch of money into it. So I figured why not

  8. #48
    Individual-1 ☚☻☛ Agent☣Orange's Avatar
    Drives
    Lilí red Corvette
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Port Charlotte, FL
    Posts
    11,394
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Susie Q

    That looks like a nice piece.

  9. #49
    Events Manager minuteman048's Avatar
    Drives
    1999 MX5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Susie Q

    Quote Originally Posted by IhasMIATA? View Post
    Yea, it was kind of a impulse buy, but it'll look really nice. Its really no different than my coolant over flow. Did I need it no? But its pretty
    Im guilty of the same. Just spent $450.00 on new headlights.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

  10. #50
    Individual-1 ☚☻☛ Agent☣Orange's Avatar
    Drives
    Lilí red Corvette
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Port Charlotte, FL
    Posts
    11,394
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Susie Q

    Me three. I have a bunch of nice parts in boxes in the other room.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •