Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fuel Injectors

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fuel Injectors

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morreale View Post
    Do you notice any difference in idling? When I had an injector that was not well, my idle had a slight hiccup in it. You could hardly hear it.
    Much smoother idle but notice a big difference in top end. Glad I replaced them.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyFace View Post
    I would like to know what condition you found the injectors, signs of wear, fuel residue, and lastly did you toss them or keep them just in case you had problems?
    The nozzles looked clean from the outside and clean, but that was on the surface. Could not tell what they looked like on the inside of the nozzle. Yes I kept them. I notice a big difference in performance especially top end.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyFace View Post
    Thanks for your your hope of a quick recovery, fortunately we each had a case of the common cold and not a flu virus, it only lasted 7 days albeit with a 5 day delay for Brenda. I have the additional problem if a second degree burn on my right fore arm when the oven door closed while I was removing a pan of garlic bread for a spaghetti dinner, I have a 2" x 3" triangle burn that is slow to heal. At first I didn't feel much pain and treated it with cold water and a baggie of ice, the next day I had a blister and I when to convenient care for the cold and the burn. that was 8 days ago and now there is a smaller triangle that is very slow to scab over I'm going back today today for a check up and a more protective bandage.
    You have a second degree burn. Know them well and will tell you my story someday. Glad you are feeling better.