Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Mallorca, Spain =)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi from Mallorca, Spain =)

Just got some Redline products & Polyurethane bushing mounts... when my miataroadster short shift arrives next week... I will start most probably with transmission, differential & short shift.

I will follow YellowYata - short shift DIY

http://s15.zetaboards.com/GearheadsM.../topic/6967282

Bow

By the way Alex, what do you notice with the "Simple layer of sound damper" less noise, heat?

You're going to love the short shift kit when you get it. Here's a teaser. No need to polish...it's already done! Smokin

Actually, there is a thread to show off all your new aquisistions here as well Jean:

http://s15.zetaboards.com/GearheadsM...opic/7012477/1

I don't know why people aren't posting in it as I know I'm not the only one getting parts. ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YellowYata
    You're going to love the short shift kit when you get it. Here's a teaser. No need to polish...it's already done! Smokin
    :love Looks amazing!!! Are you going to use the beatrush shift lever? Or the miataroadster one?

Both. I'm going to test each for a couple of weeks to compare. The bushing that ships with the new kits is really very nice, not like the injection-molded OEM bushing. It is CNC machined Delrin and there is no play between it and the steel ball.

I may end up putting my brass bushing in storage and just use the MiataRoadster version but I don't know for sure until I test it extensively.

Post Thanks / Like

Please keep me updated =) Initially, I think I will go first with the beatrush one, but I look forward to your comments and first impressions :woohoo

By the way, just got mine :giggle :giggle

Woo hoo! :Clap

Make sure to post your new toys in the "look what I just got for my Miata" thread. ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi from Mallorca, Spain =)

Alo amigos! [emoji111][emoji6]

How are you?

I would like to apologize for not stopping by, since the last 3 years (as I've been away from all forums)... But wish to login more often!

Just a quick update, I still live in Mallorca, Spain... Still owe my Miata, but hasn't been modified since my last write ups... but I'm sure, it will change very soon, as my Miata is being repainted at the moment due to some vandalism last week, and I'm looking forward to finish my project for real, will update my build, as soon as I can, with mods, and pics.

After my daily 8 working hours at the company, I've been working for in the last 15 years, I'm still working with Ben at adhocgarage... We decided to move last year from our cozy small garage to a huge one, will post some photos too, asap.

So, as you can imagine, spending so much time, between 2 jobs, family, and personal projects... I hardly had time to login [emoji1317][emoji17]

Anyway, hope you're all ok, and doing fine!

I really look forward to keep in touch with all of you!

Best, Tristan75

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi from Mallorca, Spain =)

It's so great to hear from you and welcome back. You might want to know that the next Miatapalooza will be Saturday Aoril 4th, 2017. Hope you can make it like you did the last one and win the furthest distance traveled award.

Looking forward to future posts and seeing your excellent work.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

Post Thanks / Like

Hi minuteman [emoji3] !! Thanks for the info regarding the Miatapalooza event, will be so rad to assist, will do my best to go, and see you all ✌️[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk