Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New turbo kit for the NC - TDR!

Post Thanks / Like

New turbo kit for the NC - TDR!

I just wanted to help out my friend Jay by posting this here. Amazing deal, even if Jay wasn't a friend. You can meet Jay and see "The Blackone" in action at Miatas in Boone.

Pricing for our Turbo Done Right 1 (TDR1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Notes

Turbo Kits will not be on sale until September 1st, 2012

The first 10 kits will be offered at the introductory price, for you to be assured a spot among those 10 full payment must be made by September 1st.

To add your name to the list, please copy and paste the list onto your post and then add your name to the bottom.

A limited number of kits are currently in stock. Our intent is to deliver within 10 business days of full payment and we will do our best to do so.

The best tuning available for the NC is included! Purchase of the interface unit is not required, you may rent one, as they become available, with a $350.00 deposit. Deposit is refunded upon receipt of interface at TDR in good shape and full working order.

An upgrade for the Begi kit will be offered WILL INCLUDE TDR TUNING

We offer a signature turn key service in 3 areas along the east coast (more to be added)

Signature Turn key service details:
    Drop your car off with us and TDR will return to you a mean driving machine. The turbo kit will be professionally installed, and tuned. Wash and wax with a bow on top. (OK forget the bow)

*The locations and turn-around times are as follows:
    Pompano Beach Florida: Turn-around time of approximately 4 days
    Atlanta GA: Turn-around time (pending)
    Western Michigan. Turn-around time (pending)

Cost of install: $950.00

All our components come with a limited one (1) year warranty from date of purchase, and the Tune enjoys a life time warranty as specified in out website.

For reference, we'd like to point out that our competitor's kit, with and upgraded inter-cooler, “adequate” injectors and the XEDE will run you around $4.795.NOT TUNED!

Ok here is the introductory pricing:

Our Kit will include

1. Garret GT2860 or GT 2871 (add $190)
    2. Manifold and down pipe made of Thick Wall Stainless Steel with Thicker flange
    3. All piping made of lightweight polished aluminum.
    4. 3’ MAF tube
    5. TiAL. BOV (Red, Blue, black, silver, or Purple)**
    6. CX Racing Inter cooler
    7. Braided Stainless Steel oil drain line
    8. Braided Stainless Steel oil feed line with TRD’s (Oil Leak Fix installed)
    9. Coolant lines to turbo with heat sleeves and hardware to "T" off throttle coolant lines.
    10. Authentic 550cc High quality Bosh type injectors with diffuser plate and flow calibrations documentation.
    11. Battery relocation plate for the trunk, cable and terminals.
    12. Air filter
    13. Denso ITV Iridium spark plugs
    14. 1 Heat shield for the brake lines
    15. Circular saw for opening the radiator support
    16. TDR famous TUNE included.
    17. A tap for the oil pan

All you need is here, no need to run and spend more money. this is an incredible deal!!! $ 4979

Upgrades to the Begi kit available - cost depending on the parts you need, however a TDR incredible calibration IS ALWAYS INCLUDED FREE WITH ANY UPGRADE!

* Time allocated for installation and tuning is subject to change at TDR's discretion based on volume, complexity and availability. Customers are encouraged to call TDR to discuss turn-around estimate further.

** Colors subject to availability

http://tdr-mx5tuning.com/?page_id=228

Brad
    Last edited by Agent☣Orange; 01-27-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Kit for the NC - TDR!

I had the pleasure of driving the Blackone on Jay's most recent North Carolina test trip. Let me first say, I've driven many very fast cars, and have put more than 30 different race cars through their paces on track. I know about high performance sports cars. My expectation when Jay offered the keys to Blackone, and what I experienced, were miles apart. Given the power output (which was already evident from following him through the mountains), I was expecting something harsh and ill-mannered. The power rolled on as smooth and robust as a V8, and the car took on speed deceptively quickly. On a very difficult road (both choppy and twisty), the car was easy to push, because the power (over 300whp) was so controllable. Never a moment when I needed to try to outguess the car, even on the bumpy surface. I've driven Formula Atlantics, Sports Racers, Lotuses of many models and modifications, and some very quick Porsches. I'm not easily impressed. I was impressed with this car.

This car and this system is the biggest reasons I am considering purchasing an NC.

I must say: Nicely done, Jay.

Brad
    Last edited by Gazornan; 08-21-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Drives
    Lil’ red Corvette
    Post Thanks / Like

Must get, must get...

I'm addicted to forced induction. Well, going through withdrawls actually.

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

Next time you want to do a rolling start it will be a fair fight.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement