Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's interested in club T-shirts? Cast your vote.

Who's interested in club T-shirts? Cast your vote.

Well the idea has been tossed around before and we've been meeting regularly enough to consider ourselves a real club so who's interested in having a club T-shirt that has a logo on the front breast and bigger one on the back.

I'm not saying I can make them, only asking if you're willing to buy one if we can find a company that makes them for a good price. Along those lines, does anyone know of such a company?

I can make a design along with Joe (just volunteered him) and we can vote on that later but for now, would you shell out $20-$30 for a dedicated Gearhead Miata Club T-shirt?

Perhaps the same logo can be used for stickers? Any other/better ideas?

Let's vote on it. You can chose more than one selection.

Original Gearhead
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless its a polo $20-30 bucks for a T is kinda high. Less than $20 ok.
    91 NA, Koni Sports with Ground Control C/O, Racing Beat Solid Front Sway no Rear, ENKI RPF1 15x7 (9.8lbs), No Cat.

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a place at the Charlotte County Town Mall that makes T-Shirts. I would be interested in a T-shirt especailly at the Lakeland meet. I might be going again. Im working on reschedule ing my trip to mom and dads.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

What? You weren't planning on going? I hope that changes and you do go. I just threw out the $20-$30 figure judging by what I've seen other shirts cost. I know that sounds expensive but I assume that would be on the high end. I just haven't had one made before and don't know where to go to have it done besides the place at the mall now. It could very well be below $20.

Damn, that would be nice to have them made up before Lakeland!

Usually the price goes down in quantity buys.

I think we should do before the Lakeland meet.
    I'll check out some sources also.

Jack

Original Gearhead
    Post Thanks / Like

My parent's store works with a guy who makes t-shirts. I can have my dad talk to him and ask about price and stuff.

But before I say I'm in, I'd like to see what the design would look like.

There's no design yet because it would be affected by price. For instance if one logo on the back costs $20 but an additional, smaller logo on the front is an additional $20 then it isn't worth designing both of them.

Personally, I'd like a shirt with both front and rear designs but have to ballpark prices first to decide if its worth the time to make both logos.

Original Gearhead
    Post Thanks / Like

Get some iron on logos made, and sell those individually, that way people can pick and choose shirt style/color. Mix and match everything just like what we do with our cars.

⚙ Gearhead 1K+
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IhasMIATA?
    Get some iron on logos made, and sell those individually, that way people can pick and choose shirt style/color. Mix and match everything just like what we do with our cars.
    I like that idea to just print the logo onto iron-ons.

I do want a shirt...but honestly i wouldnt wear it to lakeland because I don't want to be wearing the same shirt as 5 other people....but having the same logo on different shirts would be great.

I do really like the iron on idea! :toast

Jack