Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 10pm - Do you know where your children are?

Drives
    Lilí red Corvette
    Post Thanks / Like

10pm - Do you know where your children are?

Most expensive bumper-cars EVER: Four teens 'break into a dealership and crash 20 cars including a Porsche, Mustang and Dodge Challenger causing $800,000 in damages'

-Cops say four minors broke into a dealership and used 20 high end cars in an expensive game of bumper cars

-The minors, who were only identified as males, broke into the CarMax in Houston

-They were able to access the dealership keys and drive the cars into each other

-The damage to the 20 vehicles like a Porsche, Mustang and Dodge is $800,000

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0-damages.html

Four juveniles broke into a locked car dealership in Texas, accessed the keys to the vehicles and turned the lot into their own personal bumper car experience.

The suspects, whose names are not being released because they are minors, caused an estimated $800,000 in damages to high end cars such as a Ford Mustang, a Porsche sports coupe and a Dodge Challenger, among others.

The aftermath of the Sunday night demolition derby left over 20 cars damaged at the CarMax lot located in Houston.

Once they broke into the locked dealership, they were able to get access to the dealership's keys, according to the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's office.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74859F06-232F-4DD1-A691-B74DCCB20E3A.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	3427

Name:	A7A77CB4-C3B9-4EFA-A79C-A48E899DBD2F.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	3428

Name:	0777226E-1187-4F23-9BEA-27C2BDBCDA8B.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	3429

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 10pm - Do you know where your children are?

A lot of fun for miscreant minors. They'll never pay a nickle in restitution and probably not a day in lockup. I wonder if the dealership was insured against something like this. That's an incredible amount of damage.
    2001 SE British Racing Green - FM frame rails - FM solid sway bar - FM clutch- Mishimoto 53mm radiator - Bilsteins -
    Complete MK Turbo kit with intercooler - 3'' custom exhaust - Custom door panels - Custom "shorty" console

Drives
    Lilí red Corvette
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m sure Carmax is insured but I think a bunch of parents are about to feel some financial pain.

Post Thanks / Like

I seriously hope this ends in some significant jail time. I hate the concept of "I'm under 18 I can't get in trouble". Throw the book at them IMO. If you're old enough to make adult decisions, you're old enough to do some adult time.
    Scott
    2000 SE Miata ♦ 6sp, MS3X, GTX2860 @ 20psi, E85
    2005 Civic Hybrid ♦ 5sp

5. Likes Agent☣Orange, Jerry L liked this post