Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: User titles update - ideas?

Drives
    Lil’ red Corvette
    Post Thanks / Like

Question User titles update - ideas?

User titles appear below your screen name and change as your post count rises. Today, you might have noticed a new icon next to your title. That is because we can now use the latest batch of creative emojis with more on the way.

Several years ago, I asked for people’s opinions on what user titles shoud be named and at what post count they should apply. We came up with a pretty good system from humorous “oil stain” titles to “Chief Gearhead” and so on; the idea being that newbies would rise through the ranks of silly titles before reaching a more dignified “Gearhead” title at 1000 posts.

This year, I’m revisiting the topic again and asking for any input or suggestions for creative titles and images (emojis or ASCII characters) that we may implement in to our user-title system. *Note that if you have the Original Gearhead rank, designated by your “O.G.” graphic, you are exempt from the user title system. You can continue to maintain your “O.G” status or opt for the conventional title system but you cannot have both.

Below is a chart that illustrates our user current title scheme which is subject to change at any time. If you see anywhere we can change or improve, please speak up.

Thank you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	707DD85C-820F-494C-B4B3-7625D906C908.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	2864

Drives
    Lil’ red Corvette
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: User titles update - ideas?

It looks like we can even change the color of the title text as well so that opens up more options.

Drives
    '99 Miata
    Post Thanks / Like

Shadetree, chief mechanic.

Drives
    Lil’ red Corvette
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you everyone, I mean KFJ. I wish it would slow down here a little so I could take notes.