Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Which car should I get?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Honda Fit

1 20.00%
  • Mazda3

2 40.00%
  • Ford Focus

0 0%
  • Ford Fiesta

0 0%
  • Kia Forte

0 0%
  • C7 Corvette ZR-1 with ZTK Track Pack

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which car should I get?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which car should I get?

Just looking at the pics you posted the fit and versa both look ugly to me. The fiesta looks kind of goofy, I'm not sure if I like it or not. I like the way the others look at least.
    Scott
    2000 SE Miata ♦ 6sp, MS3X, GTX2860, E85
    2004 G35 Sedan ♦ 6sp, Uprev Osiris

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pdexta View Post
    Just looking at the pics you posted the fit and versa both look ugly to me. The fiesta looks kind of goofy, I'm not sure if I like it or not. I like the way the others look at least.
    Sometimes its function, not fashion. I agree with you on the look of the car though, but it fits its mission.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

Gearhead 1000+
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't had a car payment since Nov 2000. It is way cheaper to own something until the wheels fall off than to shovel out a payment every month.

but since this isn't my money, I voted for the mazda 3. It was hard choice because I like the Fiesta/focus lineup from ford as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not quite sure how helpful your post is. Would I like to have everything I need and be debt free? Of course but debt happens. Plumbers, vet bills, student loans, mortgages, new babies and so on, if you need a repair or experience a life change or upgrade your home, it's always going to cost money so monthly payments are just an inevitability. Keeping debt-to-income ratio at 50 percent or less is the real goal while eliminating debt entirely is the ultimate desire.

Anyway, this time around, I'm skipping the new-car-every-few-years lease pattern and want to own now. I'd like to cut my current lease costs and find a car to buy that will be reliable, useful and save a chunk of money. I'm not really looking for Lamborghini looks, just something I can get in, turn the key and go where I need to whether a doctor appointment or Lowes.
    Speed is just a question of money - how fast can you go?

Gearhead 1000+
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhhh, I voted on a car?