Thread: NC Alignment

Lugnut 10+
    Post Thanks / Like

NC Alignment

i have a 2013 prht that is lowered. Koni sport shocks and progress springs . Now have 215/45/17 tires, 17x8 Enkei pf01ss rims. Need an alignment. Car will no longer fit on some hunter machines. Need help finding a shop that will do alignment other than factory specs. Newest software stops the ability to do alignment due to out of Spec, plus equipment won't clear wheel well.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Rich :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WP_20170414_14_28_42_Pro.jpg   WP_20170414_14_26_25_Pro.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: NC Alignment

Location?

Post Thanks / Like

I see you joined in October 2014 and this is your first post. First welcome and would like to help. Checked your profile and it does not show where you are from. If you live in California I won't be much help. If you live in southwest Florida I know a shop in Englewood that has a hunter machine that does Corvettes and lowered cars.

http://www.stivers.biz
    Last edited by minuteman048; 04-21-2017 at 08:28 PM.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

4. Thanks Reflections2 thanked for this post
    ☆ Chief Gearhead 2000+ SmileyFace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome to Gearheads, I like the Red and Black combo color, it must be a custom paint job as I don't recall a 2013 Club factory color. From the surroundlng landscape in the photos it looks very much like southwest or south Florida am I correct?
    Mario E Ordonez
    SmileyFace is a 2014 MX-5 Miata NC dressed in Black Mica and Coco cinnamon leather seats.

Lugnut 10+
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes sorry about that i am from North Port. I also belong to the Miata Club of SW Fl. That is a factory paint job except for the front spoiler which was Black. I also have a Roadster Sport Ceramic Street Header, Stainless Roadster Sport Midpipe with Converter and Super Q Stainless Muffler. TDR race Tune. Racing Beat sway bars and endlinks. Thats about all the mods i plan on doing.No Turbo or supercharger for me. I would love the power though. Thanks a lot guys for the responses. Thanks for the info about the shop in Englewood i will check it out this week.

Rich
    Last edited by Reflections2; 04-22-2017 at 12:12 PM.