Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4914192021222324

Thread: What are you watching?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What are you watching?

I believe you are correct.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

☆ Chief Gearhead 2000+ SmileyFace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wheeler Dealer, 1982 Toyota Supra, I am happy to see the format returning to the original format.
    I have two concerns, one, not knowing the mileage of that 35 year old car, and not knowing why they didn’t reseat the valves or resurface the head, concerned me. However, Mike didn’t over price the car and still make a profit.
    Secondly I think it is Cheeky of Mike to have his new mechanic also be named Ed, and take every opportunity to say his name. A minor issue I know.

What surprised me was that they couldn’t find original material for the seats. At least the apolsterer was able to clean, reform, and resow the seats.
    Mario E Ordonez
    SmileyFace is a 2014 MX-5 Miata NC dressed in Black Mica and Coco cinnamon leather seats.

Post Thanks / Like

That was pretty cool seeing that old Supra. I remember those so well. Good to see they kept it original including the original seat fabric. I can’t imagine they’d just replace the head gasket and not send the head out to be rebuilt.

Oh, the assistant’s name is Ant Antstead but I could have sworn Mike called him Ed.
    Speed is just a question of money - how fast can you go?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Agent☣Orange View Post
    That was pretty cool seeing that old Supra. I remember those so well. Good to see they kept it original including the original seat fabric. I can’t imagine they’d just replace the head gasket and not send the head out to be rebuilt.

Oh, the assistant’s name is Ant Antstead but I could have sworn Mike called him Ed.
    i heard that too. He did call him Ed and I guess they missed it in editing.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement