Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: A Christmas Poem

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

A Christmas Poem

I have not written a new one for this year yet, but for the benefit of you new guys, here's last years poem. For those of you who don't know Boris well, he used to be into jet skis.

The Christmas season is now here so it's become a kind of tradition. I'll get to working on this years soon.

Twas the night before Christmas and out on the driveway, not a Miata was stirring, not even on the highway.
    The tools were all hanging on the garage wall with care, in hopes that Santa would put some more there.

The Gearheads were all nestled and snug in thier beds, while visions of mods all danced in their heads.
    And Yata in his nighty, and Thumper in his Depends, had just started dreaming of thier own Mercedes Benz.

When out in the street there arose such a clatter, I sprung from my bed to see what was the matter.
    When what to my wondering eye did I see, a raty red Miata and eight tiny jet skis.

With a big crusty driver so arrogant and coarse, I knew in a moment it must have been Boris.
    More rapid than eagles his jet skis they came, and he shouted and whistled, and called them by name.

On Winky, on Dinky, on Speedy and Smurf. On Mia, on Tia, on Bubba and Murph.
    So over to the garage door the jet skis they flew, with a Miata full of parts and accessories too.

As I drew in my head and was turning around, into the garage Boris came with a bound.
    He was dressed in all fur and roadkill for a hat. His clothes were all greasy and could use a laundry mat.

A bundle of parts he had flung on his back, he looked like a gypsy just opening his pack.
    A wink of his eye and a twist of his head, soon gave me to know I had something to dread.

He spoke not a word but went straight to work, and filled all the tool boxes then turned with a jerk.
    And laying his finger aside of his nose, and giving a nod out the garage door he goes.

He sprang to his Miata, to the jet skis did toot. And away to the interstate did this entourage scoot.
    But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight. Happy Autocross to all, and to all a good night.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Christmas Poem

I like it.
    If it weren't for time, everything would happen all at once!
    08' NC GT PRHT turbo, inter-cooler, dyno'd 236hp at the rear wheels

Drives
    Lilí red Corvette
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, that was great. Can't wait for this year's version!

⚙ Gearhead 1K+
    Post Thanks / Like

bwahahahahahaha