Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Markham Park Meet Sunday 7/17

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

Markham Park Meet Sunday 7/17

Anyone up for making a run across Aligator Alley Sunday for a BBQ meet in markham Park with our east coast friends?

Markham Park is where you come back to civilization on I-75 on the east side. Pdexta had a post on CR.net with an interest in going. The meet is at noon. Any interest?
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

That's a nice drive and seems to go by fast. Just got back from the hosp. and can't drive for a few days or I'd go. Damn, I hate posting reasons for not going to an even but just wanted to say this should be a good one and I hope some folks here make the trip.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife has been gone away for the past two days. If she would have been home I probably could have made it. I didn;t think I could greet her at the door with "I'm taking off for a picnic on the other coast" My popularity would suffer, so I'll decline this time. If I had more notice....
    2001 SE British Racing Green - FM frame rails - FM solid sway bar - FM clutch- Mishimoto 53mm radiator - Koni SRTs - Complete MK Turbo kit with intercooler - 3'' custom exhaust - Custom door panels - Custom "shorty" console

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd go if I had at least one other member go with me. Know a lot of those guys over there. Not thrilled about driving in the summer heat though. Enjoyed my other trip with Yellowyata when it was cooler. The ride home on Alligator Alley in the evening/night rocked! Think we set a record for crossing it with the top down. When was that Yata?
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

Oh man, that was great! That was the day of the Epic Mazda Meet, February 20. Nice and cool and hell of a sunset. Feels like we crossed the state in one hour. There could some nice storms or at least overcast westher to drive through tomorrow though.

Nowadays, five minutes in the garage and I'm dripping sweat. I just can't seem to get any projects done. This sure is the summer of the bikini top. I know in the fall, i'm going to be a lot more active!