Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  65
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 119 123456111621263136414651101 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do with your Miata today?

Deep state actor ☚☻☛ Agent☣Orange's Avatar
    Drives
    Lilí red Corvette
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do with your Miata today?

I always liked this thread on CR because it's not as intensive as a build thread, just a quick mention, perhaps a photo of what you did with your Miata. Could have been just washed it or maybe knee deep in a roll bar install.

Don't feel like you have to post of photo. It would be nice but not necessary, just a few words would suffice. It's amazing how conversations get started this way.

So, what did you do with your Miata today?

I watched it slowly appear before my eyes as the garage door went up. Gezz, I love this car!

Applied Dynamat on the parcel shelf and wall behind the seat. Had to customize my Clearwater speaker panel (fiberglass parcel shelf) to fit the new roll bar. Now I need to order speaker rings dammit.

⚙ Gearhead 1K+
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YellowYata
    Applied Dynamat on the parcel shelf and wall behind the seat. Had to customize my Clearwater speaker panel (fiberglass parcel shelf) to fit the new roll bar. Now I need to order speaker rings dammit.
    So is the roll bar installed? Pics!

Not yet, doing it right now. So many other things to do in conjunction with the roll bar install since I have everything taken apart: new wiring for antenna, LED brake and turn, rear camera, speaker wiring, Dynamatting, the works. Hopefully I'll have made enough progress getting the bar in to post a picture tonight. Customizing the fiberglass parcel shelf is taking me a long time to fit because of the huge rear feet of the roll bar.

⚙ Gearhead 1K+
    Post Thanks / Like

What did I do to my Miata today: I'm making her happy, ordered her the new 65mm s/c nose pulley!

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

Ordered a Thompson Power Adder Intake Kit. Once again it's back ordered!

BARNACLES!
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

Original Gearhead
    Post Thanks / Like

I drove over to my parents place to set up for the diff swap. BUT luckily before the rear end was taken apart I pulled up some pictures. The way the diff was welded would prevent the axles from sliding in all the way =[

So it's delayed another week ='[

Post Thanks / Like

My wife is moving here classroom, so I got to use my miata as a truck today.
    2001 SE British Racing Green - FM frame rails - FM solid sway bar - FM clutch- Mishimoto 53mm radiator - Koni SRTs - Complete MK Turbo kit with intercooler - 3'' custom exhaust - Custom door panels - Custom "shorty" console

Precision modded my flip flops so I can move around the inside of the Miata better.

This did not end well...