Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  73
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 22727782879297102107112117118119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1226

Thread: What did you do with your Miata today?

Drives
    Lilí red Corvette
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do with your Miata today?

Back then, you would also jump on your CB to warn others about Smokey Bear sightings. I guess that morphed into Waze.

✨ Senior Gearhead 3K+ SmileyFace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes inventions and advancements to personal communication devises make old portable and vechiclualar CB radios obsolete, (the cellular smart phone); however, we've lost the ability to broadcast over the air waves, now you need the cell numbers to contact other smart phone users.
    Mario E Ordonez
    SmileyFace is a 2014 MX-5 Miata NC dressed in Black Mica and Coco cinnamon leather seats.

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

Not necessarily what I did to my Miata, but related. Spent most of Saturday clearing out cleaning out my attic. Any other time of year way too hot up there. Was shocked at the amount of MX5 parts I have accumulated up there. I finally remembered I got boxes of parts from AO when he sold his MX5 and he regrets it to this day. Even think I got his original ECU and tons of gaskets, seals, interior parts, and other stuff too numerous to list. Of course there was a lot of other junk up there and spent part of the day going to the county recycling center and Goodwill. Today I went through every part, organized it into bins and baskets, and took photographs of what I want to give away or sell. Still have my original muffler and cant think of anyone that wants a 20 year old muffler so I am going to scrap it. Will keep the manifold/header to mid-pipe piece though if anyone wants it. Other things I got are my original suspension parts, extra door cards, panel and trim stuff, parcel tray, power steering pump and parts that were upgraded like my hood rod, etc. Like Forrest Gump said, "I'm tired now and want to go home (to couch).

Will list parts later.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's
    Good Judgement Comes From Experience
    Experience Comes From Bad Judgement

4. Likes Agent☣Orange, Jaysz28 liked this post
    ✨ Senior Gearhead 3K+ SmileyFace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If AO does not finish working on the Vette, maybe we should offer it as midnight equal trade for a Yellow NB Yatta on Craigslist with a one hour window of opportunity
    Mario E Ordonez
    SmileyFace is a 2014 MX-5 Miata NC dressed in Black Mica and Coco cinnamon leather seats.

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we can adapt the homestead laws, move into it and after 30 days its ours.
    99 Emerald Mica, 01 Header, Ground Control Springs w/Bilstein HDs. Thompson CAI, High Flow cat w/Borla Exhaust, Fab9 COP's

Drives
    Lilí red Corvette
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope. I started the engine yesterday which qualifies as use.

Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Agent☣Orange View Post
    Nope. I started the engine yesterday which qualifies as use.
    Running a belt off the rear wheel to run the washing machine does not count.

Post Thanks / Like

I sold my roll bar and harness bar, and I'm going to Bethania Garage to pick up my new Hard Dog Hard Top bar on Friday. I'll put the new bar and seat in this weekend. The old bar (non-Hard Top) didn't allow the hard top to fit (obviously), but also kept the race seat from going far enough back.
    '93 (Red no more). 15x10, Xida CS, Torsen, Carbotech, Racing Beat, Enthuza, Rotrex C30-74, Precision FMIC, Tial, Skunk2, Haltech, Momo, Hard Dog, LanceSpeed, Blackbird Fabworx, etc.

10. Likes minuteman048 liked this post
    Drives
    1999 MX5
    Post Thanks / Like

Replaced the large snaps for my torneau cover yesterday. The old ones were worn and tarnished. The next thing that gets replaced are my brake pads with Hawk HPS pads.
    Last edited by minuteman048; 01-11-2019 at 08:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I pulled the cover off the Miata and installed a new battery in it. Then moved the dashcam and V1 out of the Dodge and put it in the Miata. I Then moved the Dodge to the back of the garage and the Miata to the front. Now I have a winter car with proper winter tires. The Dodge will have to wait for warmer weather. The tires that it came with must be summer "performance" tires because they are scary at any temps below 40. And this beast will light up those tires by just looking at the skinny pedal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190111_172643[1].jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	3439
    Jerry Layman
    2010 Stormy Blue Mica PRHT