Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  65
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst 12345678910152025303540455055105 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do with your Miata today?

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do with your Miata today?

Today I've finished installing the miataroadster short shift with beatrush, as well as the gear oil with redline MTL 70w80... Tested on my way home and have to say it's an amazing improvement... But, I will remove the beatrush bushing and replace it for the miataroadster delrin one, didn't like the metallic noise & felt like it was to loose :hmm

Next week i'm meeting a friend who has a car elevator and will change the clutch & flywheel... As well as the beatrush bushing.

We have also continued with the intercooler, but we have prepared only the fitting ... As soon as we have another free day we will continue with it :)

It's been a long day... And will post some photos tomorrow ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YellowYata
    Looks like your Miata is going to be awesome! Any idea what HP you're going to have? I can't wait to see the project.
    Hopefully I will start with approx + 200 rwhp with OEM injectors and Adjustable PowerCard Pro (PC Pro), PowerCard Timing Controller...

I know that PowerCard Pro can handle up to 335cc Injectors (so will see)... but initially, I will go with OEM injectors.

Same here. I know there's only so much I can squeeze out of an M45 and PowercardPro but I was thinking of 300cc+ injectors would give a slight boost. I wish I had a Hydra and 1000cc injectors...and rods, and pistons, and T4 mani and.... It never ends. I need $! Wall bash

Post Thanks / Like

The day I will require more rwhp, I will upgrade with bigger injectors and will buy a MS PNP... also I will reinforce the engine with forged piston, rods, and so on (bigger Turbo, etc...).

Some more photos:

Miataroadster short shift with beatrush bushing (removing it, this week if possible and replacing the bushing for the delrin miataroadster one).

New gear Oil:

Reinforcing the side brackets:

Have you driven it with the new shifter yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YellowYata
    Have you driven it with the new shifter yet?
    Yes... I did tested yesterday on my way home and today, and have to say it's an amazing improvement... But, I will remove the beatrush bushing and replace it for the miataroadster delrin one, didn't like the metallic noise & felt like it was very loose :hmm

I think you will find the MR version feels better. ;)

Original Gearhead
    Post Thanks / Like

I pulled my fenda's yesterday!! (still gotta pull them a but more, I'm rubbin' like all hell!)

Wow! thumbup

Esplain de wheels and tires...

Original Gearhead
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yea, lol 15x10 et0 Diamond Racind Steelies with the D windows

Got them as a package for a GREAT price off a CR.net member that I couldn't pass up. And it's welllllll worth the hassle of making them fit in the fenders!

A "Breezy" inspired fitment you could say lol

Next week I'm going to lower it some more, and give it a tab more camber. Then off to West Coast Alignment in Ft Myers for a alignment!